ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My brush with fame

I'm not sure if any of you have watched quite as many 80's sit-coms as I have, but if so then you should be able to identify the Big Guy in my new blogger profile photo...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gavin MacLeod???

12:12 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

No, he was inland.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Interesting. But I wonder....

...."if you ever wondered, wondered whatever became of me." I'll be living in Ohio.

Or I could be completely wrong.

12:34 AM  
Blogger BOR-ee-us said...

I watched sitcoms in the 80s and I even watched WKRP but I don't remember that guy.

I think your real brush with fame was when you appeared in South Pacific

2:33 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Anonymous is shy yet correct. It is indeed the famous (and currently dead, I think) Gordon Jump, Mr. Carlson. Bor,you must have been distracted by Loni Anderson and not paying attention to the other scenes. Or were you a Bailey Quarters man?

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't shy. Just too lazy to register....

Sincerely,
Gomer
Jericho, Kansas

11:02 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's probably a side effect of the post-apocolyptic radiation exposure. There should have been a WKRP episode about that.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home