I'm a poet, and I wasn't even aware of that fact
The leaves really went crazy this weekend in Asheville - much moreso than any year since we've been in North Carolina. The display is, I understand, somewhat more vivid than in many other regions because of its wide range of flora and fauna and for various climatological reasons, and it was really evident. It's the type of experience that moves some to wax poetic, so I'll give it a shot:
Asheville has lots of biodiversity
It's really kind of neat to see
Pretty good, huh? I was going to try to make it into a dirty limerick, but the Muse speaks in its own voice.
Asheville has lots of biodiversity
It's really kind of neat to see
Pretty good, huh? I was going to try to make it into a dirty limerick, but the Muse speaks in its own voice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home