ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A randomly embarrasing photo from the recently unearthed archives



Bonus points for identifying the context...

3 Comments:

Blogger BOR-ee-us said...

OOh this is a fun game! I'm going to guess that it's preparation for a night out -perhaps New Year's Eve- and that's why Jay is having his nails done. I'm not going to hazard a guess as to the year.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You are correct sir! And just so you know, you should have a significant advantage in identifying the next embarrasing photo...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,
yes, this is a fun game. As "painter of the nails" I would date this photo 1988 because I was seventeen when I wore those white drop pearl ear rings and my hair tied back with the ripped sleeve of a T-shirt.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home