Following
The momentum is irresistable. Eventually, all will blog. Not all will blog regularly, and not all will blog well, but why fight it?
This will be my secret blog for now. Just like the diary I would have if I were a 12 year old girl who keeps a secret diary, the only difference being that it will almost certainly be less interesting. I just don't want to bother telling people to go read my blog if I'm not going to bother to update it, which is a distinct possibility. So if I blog regularly for a while I'll come out of the blogset (a phrase that, as soon as I coined it 5 seconds ago to mean "the state of blogging in secret", I became instantly sure has already been made up 100 times before, even though it probably doesn't make any sense to anybody who didn't just make it up themselves.)
While I should be able to judge reasonably objectively about the regularity of this effort, I will make no claims as to quality. This is the Internet, after all, so it's not about being good, it's just about being there somewhere. So if my blog soon devolves into a stream of "amusing" stories about our dogs and cranky posts about how the tie-shirt color combination that I have chosen and is just fine but is still judged objectively incorrect by society, you're just going to have to read it, because it's on a blog.
This will be my secret blog for now. Just like the diary I would have if I were a 12 year old girl who keeps a secret diary, the only difference being that it will almost certainly be less interesting. I just don't want to bother telling people to go read my blog if I'm not going to bother to update it, which is a distinct possibility. So if I blog regularly for a while I'll come out of the blogset (a phrase that, as soon as I coined it 5 seconds ago to mean "the state of blogging in secret", I became instantly sure has already been made up 100 times before, even though it probably doesn't make any sense to anybody who didn't just make it up themselves.)
While I should be able to judge reasonably objectively about the regularity of this effort, I will make no claims as to quality. This is the Internet, after all, so it's not about being good, it's just about being there somewhere. So if my blog soon devolves into a stream of "amusing" stories about our dogs and cranky posts about how the tie-shirt color combination that I have chosen and is just fine but is still judged objectively incorrect by society, you're just going to have to read it, because it's on a blog.


1 Comments:
I'm glad you're here. I sometimes worry about the quality of my writing...I'm so excited at this point, I just want to get something out every day...but I think in the future I may just create an enttry a week and work on quality.
Post a Comment
<< Home