ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Convergence

I was chastised repeatedly during our trip back to California last week for having abandoned www.ramblinmatt.blogspot.com for so long at a time. I explained the difficulties of writing frequently about one's life when one isn't that interesting a person, but since everyone there was related to me they refused to accept my reasoning.
There are several other reasons I haven't blogged as much lately. For one thing, I've been doing it for a while and the novelty has worn off. But also it's because now I post most of my self-centered random musings to my Facebook status instead, and it's too much trouble to send the same thing to Blogger manually, so I just usually forget about the blog.
But neither my mom nor mom-in-law, two of my most loyal blog followers, are on Facebook. (My dad is, but completely forgot about it to the extent that we had to log him on and show him his profile to convince him of it.) So to generate at least some brief and meaningless content for my blog in case they or anyone else ever is still looking at, I've downloaded this program that will post my Facebook status to my blog and any blog posts to my Facebook page at the same time. At least I think that's what it will do. We'll find out as soon as I click this button here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home