Spring is here, time to replace Mother Nature
It went from the biggest snowstorm in the past five years to absolutely gorgeous this past weekend. Just in time, we completed the last of our big home-improvement projects to enjoy for the good weather, replacing the big patch of weeds that was in our back yard with brand new phony grass. Between our three dogs and the renters who I'm sure never did a thing to it, what we had that passed as grass before had rather thoroughly devolved. I forgot to take a "before" pic, but suffice it to say that it's a whole lot greener now than it was before.
My goal was for it to look better than it did before, not necessarily to fool anybody and I'm not sure it would. In certain light you can see the seam fairly well, unfortunately, but it would have cost several hundred dollars in extra and mostly wasted materials to avoid that, so we're just going to live with the line in the grass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home