#3
In comments, Bor-ee-us insists I reveal classy and intelligent laugh-prompter #3. Umm, sure, no problem. I can't remember at the moment whether it was a particularly witty verbal thrust from Winston Churchill or a saucy passage from Beowulf, or perhaps this classic old joke that I'm just making up right now:
Charlie the Hypotenuse walks into a bar diagonally, wearing a bow tie. Arnold leans over to Barney and whispers, "He's such a square."
Whatever it is, I assure you all that it's something that would make my mother much prouder of how she raised me than the masturbating peanut (banana?) below.
Charlie the Hypotenuse walks into a bar diagonally, wearing a bow tie. Arnold leans over to Barney and whispers, "He's such a square."
Whatever it is, I assure you all that it's something that would make my mother much prouder of how she raised me than the masturbating peanut (banana?) below.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home