
1 - Moment of questionable judgment on her part.
2 - Regrets on my part: Not soon enough (I was 27) and not long enough yet (but we're getting there).
3 - Crazy dogs, not counting crazy foster-dogs.
4 - Fights. All pretty minor. And I was probably wrong in all of them, except the one about the proper way to load the dishwasher.
5 - Warnings to me from her friends to never do her wrong.
6 - Warnings to me by my friends to never do her wrong. Hey!
7 - Moving vans: Houston - High Point - Kernersville - Asheville - Greensboro - Atlanta - Greensboro - Bradenton
8 - Months from first date to proposal. A slow-poke, I know.
9 - Minutes of eye-rolling if I were to let this get too mushy.
10 - Years ago today. Thanks sweetie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home