ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Leslie is with her mom in Charleston, so it's tim...
  • Rather than rent a tuxedo for our wedding ten year...
  • Enjoyed the weekend with New York friends Rob and ...
  • A gorgeous afternoon! We've got a dozen people com...
  • I'm sure I would accidentally do things like this ...
  • Spotted the first gators we've seen in the river s...
  • Just filled out our census form, and so am awaitin...
  • Wait, what size world is it after all? I didn't ca...
  • Going to Disney World this weekend. I hope there a...
  • Obviously, I am always right in my judgments durin...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

... and the main course, a chicken sausage and provolone lasagna. Both were good - they'll be promoted to "other human" consumption.

posted by Matt | 7:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter