ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Just filled out our census form, and so am awaitin...
  • Wait, what size world is it after all? I didn't ca...
  • Going to Disney World this weekend. I hope there a...
  • Obviously, I am always right in my judgments durin...
  • Out for a ride on the Legacy Trail and stumbled ac...
  • Ghost tour of St. Petersburg tonight - the city's ...
  • The view that my jeans and t-shirts are perfectly ...
  • The evidence from last night's gathering suggests ...
  • I only recognize the singers who are older than I ...
  • The BGE deep-dish turned out better than I expecte...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spotted the first gators we've seen in the river since the freezes this winter. We were afraid they had all become reptilisicles.

posted by Matt | 5:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter