ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Ghost tour of St. Petersburg tonight - the city's ...
  • The view that my jeans and t-shirts are perfectly ...
  • The evidence from last night's gathering suggests ...
  • I only recognize the singers who are older than I ...
  • The BGE deep-dish turned out better than I expecte...
  • With Leslie away on business, I'm throwing caution...
  • Took Fife for his walk this morning, braving Saras...
  • "Snowmageddon" may be the current world record-hol...
  • Diversity Sarasota is raffling off this nice quilt...
  • I can envision a world where our environment is cl...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Out for a ride on the Legacy Trail and stumbled across the Sarasota Folk Festival - feelin' groovy!

posted by Matt | 6:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter