ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Monday, March 26, 2007

Pictures of our dogs that I'm sure you'll be just as interested in as we are



I could probably get my hair cut for a year on what it cost to de-fuzzify Fergus today, but as you can see from the before and after here, he was starting to get into "mangy stray dog" territory and the groomer said he was on the verge of having to be shaved bald since he won't let us brush him, so I guess it was worth it. Actually, considering how squirmy he gets and the parts of him they were able to groom, I'm surprised he didn't come back even less of a "man" dog than he was when he went in.

Speaking of manly dogs, we always try to reassure Fife that all the girl dogs at the dog park think he's extra handsome when he's wearing his orthopedic pants...

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer Pierre said...

Your dogs hurt me with their cuteness. Seriously, I had to LOOK AWAY!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home