ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Going to the hockey game tonight. That's the one t...
  • Extra fun at the beach today because there was goo...
  • Tomorrow is the very last time we'll ever move in ...
  • Enjoyed a day off from house renovating to host a ...
  • The big sigh of relief this morning was seeing tha...
  • We made pretty good progress this weekend. We ran ...
  • We don't close down the bars anymore. Now we close...
  • I am determined to consider the caterwauling neigh...
  • "You know, it was probably OK the way it was after...
  • I love a woman who can beat the shi*t out of some ...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just for fun, I think I'll tell Leslie that after last night's great game, I now LOVE sports and want to watch them all the time.

posted by Matt | 9:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter