ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • I am determined to consider the caterwauling neigh...
  • "You know, it was probably OK the way it was after...
  • I love a woman who can beat the shi*t out of some ...
  • Fergus and Kaylee don't need furniture to "settle ...
  • OK, here's one you won't hear often, but I offer i...
  • We ran into the sellers of the short sale we're bu...
  • As karmic punishment for bragging about my 1,000 b...
  • Hitting 1,000 miles on my bike odometer, but I don...
  • After two weeks, being on vacation is now feels li...
  • Spirit-hunting in the French Quarter. Look! It's t...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 02, 2011

We don't close down the bars anymore. Now we close down the Ikea.

posted by Matt | 10:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter