ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Florida
  • Up at 4:30 to take Leslie to the airport. Now tryi...
  • Leslie was just calling in the dogs and yelled fro...
  • Traffic jam
  • I'm amazed every time I pack up this whole work-fr...
  • Passing time on hold watching a gator cruise past ...
  • The last 36 hours have included 13 hours of drivin...
  • And... we're off! Again!
  • I fixed a malfunctioning faucet in ten minutes. Fr...
  • We took Fife over to the new ice cream parlor that...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Found a seed in my seedless watermelon. All of science is a fraud.

posted by Matt | 6:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter