ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kicking balls



While we were out this afternoon playing a neighborhood game of kickball, I was trying to think of what other activity besides kickball I could do today and truthfully say I hadn't done since third grade? I remember playing tetherball later than that, but I'm pretty sure I haven't kicked a kickball in a good 25 years. Eat a booger, maybe?

There were only eight or nine of us there so I suppose it's not too humiliating that Leslie and I were picked last for teams. We showed 'em, though, by not totally sucking. She even got me out once, even though I gave her an expensive diamond ring eight years ago. Where's the gratitude?

The game was so informal that it was hard to get any "action" shots with the camera. Here's one, an action shot I took of myself running to second base. That's my jock expression, just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home