ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Are you ready for some football? Umm... no.

So I dusted off our last remaining functioning VCR in order to finally transfer some old home movies over to DVD. They were almost all from way back in high school, most of which I haven't watched in years because, of course, they were on a VHS tape. But thanks to the wonders of modern technology, now all my blog readers worldwide can be subjected to them! Fortunately, half of my blog readers worldwide were in these stupid videos, so it's only the other half who will find this exercise completely pointless.

I thought we'd start with a little machismo, something to show the ladies just how cool we were back then. The day after graduation, we went down to the park to play football in our gowns. I was behind the camera, fortunately, because had my raw athleticism been added to this already testosterone-sweating mix, things really could have gotten out of hand.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is so fantastic! PLEASE keep them coming.

Sara

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was great! I did not wear a gown (or even graduate for that matter!)....or play football, but what a familiar scene.
you rock matt

pussycat

9:21 PM  
Blogger BOR-ee-us said...

I feel that by selective editing Ramblinmatt has unfairly portrayed us as terrible football players.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home