Sanjay's butt

For what Blogger informs me is my 100th post, I've decided to give the people what they want - information about the butt of Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
On Sunday, the butt of the dreamy chief medical correspondent for CNN was hanging out in front of one of the shops in the tony Virginia Highlands neighborhood of Atlanta, where we can go in our 1998 Mazda Protege if we park it several blocks away where nobody can see it. Leslie spotted him (he was accompanying his butt) from a mile away and instantly froze, unsure of proper news-hottie-sighting protocol.
Being something of a media celebrity myself, I assured her that it would be perfectly acceptable for her to do what I assumed she wanted to do, which was walk by behind him and "accidentally" grab his tushy. She was inexplicably reluctant. I even offered to do it for her and tell her what it felt like, but she still insisted that she wanted to "respect his privacy."
Even when I explained that celebrities aren't people, but rather merely playthings upon which the rest of us are allowed to unload all of our own derision, lust and petty jealousies, she still insisted we walk away without bothering him.
So, sadly, I can only report to you the momentary location of Dr. Gupta's butt this past weekend, and nothing about its supple texture or responsiveness to uninvited contact. Sorry.
Later, Leslie insisted that she admires Dr. Gupta for his ability to impart important medical information to people in an easily understood manner. And I totally, totally believe her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home