ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradenton, Florida

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In which I fearlessly take up the gauntlet...

...the cuteness gauntlet, that is, recently thrown down here by the undeniably qualified Ms. (for now) Pierre.

I can counter only with this, a snapshot taken at what would have to be considered my peak level of cuteness:



Sadly, more recent, and I would add totally unauthorized, photographic evidence would seem to indicate a worrisome trend...

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer Pierre said...

I always knew you were a man of fancy pants, but the STRIPES OH THE STRIPES! I think your dogs beat out my mom-made butchy haircut anyday. The only thing that MIGHT beat either of us out is my dad's groovy handlebar mustache.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you still wear those pants in high school?

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home