ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Florida weather is making me weak. We covered the ...
  • I fell asleep during the last Harry Potter movie w...
  • Made a home made chicken pot pie for dinner, to av...
  • I'm pretty sure I single-handedly spared Sarasota ...
  • The key to a good three-day weekend - getting enou...
  • Leslie is with the ladies in Jacksonville tonight....
  • Beck followers, if you're looking for a surefire w...
  • Just cast my first ballot in a Florida election, a...
  • Happiness is a summer Friday evening with a full b...
  • Fife's favorite bed was ruined in the flood, but d...

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

Back in from a full-moon paddle on the Braden. I only spotted one pair of glowing gator eyes, but I suspect more than one pair of eyes spotted us.

posted by Matt | 10:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter