ramblinmatt

A blog designed to be at least slightly more interesting than Blogger's "Sample Blog", if only because it's in English.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Matt
Location: Bradenton, Florida

View my complete profile

"ramblinmatt at gmail dot com"

Recent Posts

  • Staring a stack of old Dwell mags thinking it seem...
  • My wife just joined Facebook. Everybody... behave ...
  • I like these True Blood DVDs Leslie ordered well e...
  • Just saw a piece of an old "Land of the Lost" epis...
  • I need a magic canvas grocery bag that can never b...
  • Wine. 2008 white. From a box. Cheap. Has alcohol i...
  • Leslie won free groceries in the checkout line! Sh...
  • Poor Fergus. He's been limping around on a sore pa...
  • I like working from home, except for when the Inte...
  • Back from California

Links

  • Planet Haolewood
  • Time Eagle
  • Munchmom
  • The Judy
  • Summer
  • Shih Tzu Dog Blog

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Heading shortly to the NC Zoo to seek tips on diet and personal hygiene...

posted by Matt | 9:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Site Meter